Photo via: 1stdibs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your home a fresh new look with this modern farmhouse greige color palette from BEHR. The subtle sage undertones of Salt Cellar goes well with bright whites and natural wood accents. Explore the rest of the collection to find the shades that perfectly fit your unique design style.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- put queen anne legs on a little nightstand to raise it up…..genius!
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- The Magnolia Home Paint collection from designer Joanna Gaines and KILZ is full of so many classic paint colors, you’ll have a hard time choosing just one! Mix timeless neutral colors like One Horn White and Carter Crème with brighter colors like Vine Ripened Tomato and Olive Grove. Explore the collection of 150 unique shades to create the perfect color palette for your home.
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – …Dont Kill My Vibe. ***** interior design, home, decor, decorating, bohemian, modern, mid century modern, eclectic, contemporary, naturalistic, rustic, living room, antique, vintage, reclaimed, wood
- In the entry hall of decorator Cristine Gillespies Los Angeles cottage, graphic red and white Suzanis give an antique Swedish sofa from Indigo Seas a buoyant, modern look.
- 61 Likes, 14 Comments – Anne Wagoner Interiors (@annewagonerinteriors) on Instagram: “Early morning site check AnneWagonerInteriors PassionForDetails renovation foyer…”
- from sfgirlbybay This contemporary paint effect wallpaper is the ideal backdrop to traditional, wooden furniture a pairing typical of editor Victoria Smith’s modern bohemian style.
- RHs 1970s French Directors Chair:Weve recreated a French design from the 1970s, preserving its neoclassically inspired X-shaped frame ascending into an oval at the seats base, and realistically replicating the soft patina of age.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Mueble años 50, creado a partir de uno reciclado. Before + After | Midcentury Modern Style – by Nicole Phillips of Visual Heart