Photo via: unskinnyboppy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Changing a kitchen from yellow to blue | Unskinny Boppy
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Turn a dresser into unique storage by replacing a row of drawers with a row of baskets.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- Love the name sign, the layout, the blessing dress hung up and the dresser/ changing table. Just needs to be in grey yellow.
- The Joy of Everyday Dress Up everydaydressup @costumeexpress
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- This is such a great way to makeover a headboard, just by using a drop cloth! Find the tutorial at aheartfilledhome.com
- Step by step of how to reupholster a couch using canvas drop cloths, courtesy of www.powellbrower.com
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- DIY Tutorial with FREE Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Stacked stone fireplace surround with wood mantle | Andreas Innovative Interiors – Andreas Blog – Warm up by the Fire