Photo via: foter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- lamp size – must remember! Also has info for coffee table, dining table, bedside tables and pillows on sofa.
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Explore breakfast nook ideas to decorate your small kitchen with dining tables for small spaces and breakfast nook furniture.
- Option for kids area? With Trofasts underneath instead? DIY 12-Foot Long Double Desk – Icing On The Cake Blog
- 3,939 Likes, 38 Comments – One Kings Lane (@onekingslane) on Instagram: “Seeing double?? Digging the neutral tones of this cozy room – and the two perfectly placed floor…”
- Sofa by day and bed at night, the IKEA HEMNES daybed frame has 3 drawers built-in to store duvets and pillows. It has four functions – sofa, single bed, double bed and storage solution!
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Skirted sink. I love this and wish we had done something like this to our pedestal sink. [Centsational Girl]
- DIY Pottery Barn Dining Table! LOVE! @ShanTil Yell-2-Chic.com – Have to try this too . . . if I ever get adventurous enough . . . (sigh) not likely, tho!
- Dining just got a lot cuter with this DIY low floor table! – sugar and cloth