Photo via: doornmore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Pantry doors. Pantry antique door hung with barn door hardware. Antique doors…
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- making an entrance: dark binding on the stair runner; dark armoire with glass doors enhances light reflectance. Dark paint in the room beyond invites you.
- Magdalena, a handmade mosaic shown in polished Shell, Thassos, Dolomite and Afyon White | The Aurora Collection by Sara Baldwin for New Ravenna
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Inexpensive DIY rolling barn door style hardware
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…