Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this simple solution for cutting board storage! Supplies from dollar store and perfect for limited space available in a small kitchen!
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- A cutting board holder that hides behind a base cabinet door.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- A DIY mason jar organizer is the best bathroom storage for toiletries, brushes, eyeglasses, and plants in a small apartment.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn an old file cabinet into garage storage!
- DIY Project: Storage Bench File Cabinet » Stephanie Dee Photography – Ross always seems to have storage ottomans pretty cheap – I just have to make sure the interior measurements will fit the file folder stand.
- Repurposed Storage Chest
- Jewelry holder. Large earrings display shelf. White jewelry storage. wall mounted earring holder. jewelry organizer. earrings storage
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com