Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- DIY Frame Accents. Made with brass spray paint and painters tape.
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- Cereal boxes into paper/mail tray. I did it with gorilla tape instead, it makes it sturdier and I dont have to worry about the wrapping paper ripping
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Wife creates a window with painters tape. (Brilliant garage door hack!)
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- We were amazed when we discovered what can be done with spray paint, ugly and old stuff become gorgeous in minutes. Here we brought you some tutorials to make things around your home look amazing.
- How to paint your cabinets like a cabinet maker would – with lacquer paint. This is a really good tutorial to get it done right. | Allthingsthrifty.com
- Old window done with lace, and burlap flowers
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.