Photo via: wedding10.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- Learn how to paint melamine wood – and turn any outdated piece of furniture from drab to fab! Melamine paint not necessary / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….