Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use silicone adhesive to glue tile to the edge of raw edge mirrors. i love this! easier than framing the mirror and looks just as great!!
- Walmart mirror, hobby lobby flowers and hot glue! why didnt i think of this? these mirrors are $5!
- DIY Knock-Offs Inspired by Pottery Barn, Ikea and Anthropologie – The Cottage Market
- COPY CAT CHIC ROOM REDO I POTTERY BARN INSPIRED LIVING ROOM $1909
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- DIY Mirrors – DIY Rustic Mirror Shelf – Best Do It Yourself Mirror Projects and Cool Crafts Using Mirrors – Home Decor, Bedroom Decor and Bath Ideas – Step By Step Tutorials With Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mirrors
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- 39 Easiest Dollar Store Crafts Ever – DIY Dollar Store Bandana Pillows – Quick And Cheap Crafts To Make, Dollar Store Craft Ideas To Make And Sell, Cute Dollar Store Do It Yourself Projects, Cheap Craft Ideas, Dollar Sore Decor, Creative Dollar Store Crafts http://diyjoy.com/easy-dollar-store-crafts
- Buy 4 dollar store black frames..spray paint white..insert black tape inside for framing of glass and glue all four sided together..insert candle..instant hurricane candle holder..great for a beach theme decor 🙂
- Turn some old pallets or barn board into a raised bed for the critters…….D.
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based pai