Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Raised dog bowls/pet feeder | Pallet Project | made entirely from pallet wood. Dog bowls bought from Pet Smart (basic large stainless steel bowls). Stained in MiniWax Provincial.
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look, on the patio, in the kitchen, or wherever your dog dines.
- So so cute! A dog bowl/feeding station using an old crate.
- Reclaimed wood/pallet wood custom dog bowl stand
- love this! would be so easy for my dog to sleep with me too 🙂
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Turn an old file cabinet into garage storage!
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Whole House Paint Scheme: Master Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Silvermist. Kitchen Dining Room: Benjamin Moore Light Pewter. Guest Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray. Living Room and Main Bathroom: Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Kids Bedroom: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Entryway: Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray. Laundry Room, Mudroom and Master Bathroom: Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Cabinet and Trim Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Alabaster. Accents and Furniture: Sherwin Williams Urbane Bron…
- Most people would be thrilled to find an apartment with a washer and dryer, a full-size refrigerator, a large flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space, and a specially designed spa tub. Yahoo Makers took a couple of curious canines to visit a much touted luxury pet suite in a model home at a new housing development in Camarillo, Calif., called Hannover Village at the Park.
- DIY Kitchen Decor Ideas – DIY Floating Shelf – Creative Furniture Projects, Accessories, Countertop Ideas, Wall Art, Storage, Utensils, Towels and Rustic Furnishings http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-decor-ideas
- The best paint colors to paint your Kitchen Cabinets | Scout & Nimbles Favorite Paint Colors