Photo via: sweetthreadsclothing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cloth chandelier – would be so sweet over a nursery glider!
- DIY Bed Tray – decor8
- The beauty of Brie is all in the pairings: apples, wine, sweet fruits, crackers and more. artofcheese presidentcheese
- No more lost storage space under your vanity sink with this two-tiered pull-out tray!
- I am really excited to share some news with you all, and it has to do with this shoe cubby: My antique mail sorter turned shoe cubby was seen last year in my mudroom reveal and in my DIY chalkboard Calendar post. I receive more emails regarding this shoe cubby than any of my blog topics. Earlier this year, …
- Clever Shoe Storage with IKEA BILLY Bookcase. Get a more shoe storage by adding some BILLY extra shelves to the simple bookcase. Check out more instructions
- IKEA FROSTA HACK – FROM STOOL TO DIY WOODEN PLANT SHELVES
- 2014 DIY painted mason jars in wooden box with white flowers – home decor, Christmas gift
- Home Sweet Home: Accent Black and White | ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other
- Old, chipped, and undeniably sweet, the vintage bread box is the first item Trinity ever purchased on Etsy. It sparked her hobby of online antiquing. – CountryLiving.com
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room Look Amazing
- Get the look: DIY gold leafed IKEA VITTSJÖ shelving unit on Home Sweet Home blog!