Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So cool – super affordable DIY decal tutorial that anyone can try!
- Easy DIY Wood Signs using the Most Basic Transfer Method… And NO fancy equipment or product required!
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- Veritas® Transfer/Log Scribe :: The Veritas transfer scribe is used for transferring the contours of one shape onto another. This is what makes it an ideal log scribe. But this also makes it an excellent carpenter’s scribe. | http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=32577&cat=1,41131
- Transfer any image to anything (fabric and wood) using this process. Can you imagine the possibilities? Transfer Images Using Freezer Paper
- PinLaVie… Make your pins come true – How to transfer an image to a canvas
- Geometric Heart Wall Decal, Geometric Vinyl Decal, Home Decor Wall Decals, Geometrics Vinyl Wall Stickers
- See how Gaspard Travels and Life transformed a reclaimed door with Artscape Etched Glass peel and stick and a decal purchased from Etsy to create a fabulous door for her laundry room.
- Create the perfect modernist bedroom with a wall decal that doubles as a headboard! Super easy to apply. Just peel and stick! For more decorating solutions visit wallsneedlove.com.
- Celebrate FamilyFriendsLife 52×5 Vinyl Decal by ALastingExpression
- Bedside table makeover with Spoonflower wall decal: http://blog.spoonflower.com/2012/12/project-revive-a-bedside-table-with-wall-decal.html