Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tic – tac as ribbon dispensers 🙂 CLEVER! storage organization
- Cool and Modern Decoration in Large Dining Room–just add some less modern touches and this would be perfect for my family gatherings
- This farmhouse Summer tablescape took just minutes to create and makes for the perfect backdrop for your Summer dining! www.makingitinthemountains.com
- …simply badass!! Aviator chair inspired from a World War II bomber plane for the game room!
- DIY Pantry Organization from MichaelsMakers Classy Clutter
- Stylish Table Setting Inspiration from DIFFAs Dining By Design NY
- Toe Kick Drawers for additional storage below cabinets!
- A few tips for you on how to make a DIY Hello Door Mat – – DIY Hello Door Mat STENCIL … MichaelsMakers Sugarbee Crafts
- How To Match Dining Chairs With A Designer Table / dining chairs, dining room, interior design diningchairs diningroom modernchairs For more inspiration, visit: http://modernchairs.eu/match-dining-chairs-designer-table/
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- The Design Confidential Freshly Cut Floral Still Life // How to Avoid Having Faux Become Phony MichaelsMakers
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad