Photo via: sawdustandembryos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- Okay, this is happening. Who needs star stickers when you have all those twinkle lights?! Just lovely. 🙂 And add a little see-through fabric over those, and its even better! The twinkle lights will glow through brilliantly and create a soft, subtle, fantastic warmth and ambiance. 🙂
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- Use this simple workbench plan to build a sturdy, tough workbench thatll last for decades. It has drawers and shelves for tool storage. Its inexpensive. And even a novice can build it in one day. Get your simple workbench plans at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Woodworking/Workbenches/simple-workbench-plans
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!