Photo via: thriftyandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- This is super easy, and a great way to add a rustic feel to any room.
- Super cute and easy DIY Towel Holder at www.shanty-2-chic.com … LOVE THIS! DIY Ideas pallets
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Home Decor – DIY Farmhouse Decor Ideas at the36thavenue.com Super cute ways to decorate your home!
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for…
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net