Photo via: isabellaandmaxrooms.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cement sink in a white bathroom. Love the mirror and the metal tray attached to it. Possibilities of display!!!
- Walmart mirror, hobby lobby flowers and hot glue! why didnt i think of this? these mirrors are $5!
- Coastal Round Mirror – Herringbone
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- DIY: amethyst mirror
- Photo wall arrangements. I like mirror image of no. 4 for up the stairs, two rows of no. 5 along wall opposite basement stairs
- hallway mirror
- Full length mirror with jewelry storage inside. Want!
- Easily transform old wood into this stylish DIY farmhouse floor mirror for your living room decor.
- Benjamin Moore – Tranquility…. Beautiful paint color and the mirror is really fun
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!