Photo via: isabellaandmaxrooms.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hallway mirror
- DIY Captains Mirror with a leather belt
- Living space with gold and glass bookshelves, a large reclaimed wood mirror and…
- Easily transform old wood into this stylish DIY farmhouse floor mirror for your living room decor.
- Slide View: 1: Heart Mirror
- Cement sink in a white bathroom. Love the mirror and the metal tray attached to it. Possibilities of display!!!
- Reflect your personality. Click to choose your favorite mirror & enter for a chance to win a $1000 Wisteria gift certificate!
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- This vanity, complete with a DIY mirror and sheepskin stool, is every makeup lovers dream set up.
- Should do this on a mirror in ma room
- between mirror and vanity
- Benjamin Moore – Tranquility…. Beautiful paint color and the mirror is really fun