Photo via: makingjoyandprettythings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Sugar wax | Professional Sugaring | Sugar wax DIY – YouTube
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- INCREDIBLE light fixture! ( diy inspiration ~ a light source, a wire frame, fishing line, a mold & plaster of paris…da dah!)
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- Dining just got a lot cuter with this DIY low floor table! – sugar and cloth
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- DIY Outdoor Pallet Coffee Table | cheap home decor ideas | rustic coffee tables
- 15 Little Clever ideas to improve your kitchen | Diy & Crafts Ideas Magazine