Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com:
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone! www.gianigranite.com Two-Toned kitchen cabinets and subway tile.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- Pastel Sunset Ocean Rainbow — another one where the right would need to be cropped prior to use, but it certainly is a lovely image! (It would also work well as a background)
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- 5-Minutes to your Abs.. Ab muscles is just like another muscle in the body, dont do hundreds of crunches where you lose form and alignment. Instead 5-10 minutes to a good ab routine that caters all areas of abdomen on alternate days is quite good. Also work on the ab stabilizers to train surroundings and the core….Happy Abs Workout