Photo via: alwaysneverdone.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For those who are looking for decorating the patio, the presented idea is impressive and innovative which will save the money as the patio shipping pallet sofa set made at home will not cost much. Placing a patio sofa set of gray color and a table with it of a bit darker shade of gray will look amazing.
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- DIY Chunky mantel for under $25. Gonna make this and put it above my bed as a nice shelf.
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- DIY Upcycle Pallet Project: Pallet Sofa. How to build it! To add seating to dinning table for more kiddos
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- A DIY Bookcase Stair Railing – love this use of space for more bookshelves
- lamp size – must remember! Also has info for coffee table, dining table, bedside tables and pillows on sofa.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- This 9 sofa table can be made for around just $30! Link to tutorial
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.