Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Sliding barn door. Replace awkward entries and gain space in closets with sliding modern barn doors. Detailed instruction on how to install, what to buy and plans to build the door inexpensively.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Learn how to build a Patio Bar! Free Plans, Video Tutorial, and Inspiration 🙂 This will be a hit at your next barbecue! Cheers – DIY PETE
- Blow up a picture and build a custom frame for about $20! Free plans and how-to at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Free Plans and how-to tutorial to build your own book shelves at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection