Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy No Sew Window Panels
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- Easy DIY No Sew Roman Shades Out of Mini Blinds
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! Amazing tips! from Virginia Love DIY- she is great! So simple! prime, paint, seal!
- DIY Simple Spring Wreath, This wreath is so simple and it only cost a few dollars to make!
- This Spring wreath is so simple to make, you can whip it up in just 5 Minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Easy, No Sew Curtain Panels – Artsy Chicks Rule @lauraingns
- No sew tie up shades (gorgeous and EASY!)
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.