Photo via: diydiva.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Fantastic idea…Especially when you consider that Andrew and I will want to have our own desk space, but not two offices!!
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- How-to-build a heavy duty work bench. Might be a good project when I get some time?
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )