Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Anthro-inspired DIY modern rustic wall hanging made from reclaimed barn wood.
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- Walmart mirror, hobby lobby flowers and hot glue! why didnt i think of this? these mirrors are $5!
- Full length mirror with jewelry storage inside. Want!
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- DIY ottoman made out of a 5 gallon plastic bucket
- Clock, Foam, Led, Plastic, Tape, Upcycled, Wiring A clock I created with Autocad, an etching laser, and a waterjet. It has LED backlighting with a remote garage battery. Made from junkyard plexiglass, foam, wiring, found LEDs, and a battery harness. Painted the head brown with water-based paint
- Accent Walls Made of Cheap Materials | Stone Accent Wall. (Made with a product called Airstone. Not too cheap …
- DIY Mirrors – DIY Rustic Mirror Shelf – Best Do It Yourself Mirror Projects and Cool Crafts Using Mirrors – Home Decor, Bedroom Decor and Bath Ideas – Step By Step Tutorials With Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mirrors
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad