Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- DIY: How to make jute, sisal, twine or cotton rope rugs
- Diy rope rug of mine
- DIY your own rope rug
- Easy to make DIY Rope Trash Can for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- Crochet around rope lights for a light-up rug!
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- 50 Ideas To Organize A Home Library In A Living Room | Shelterness
- 31 Creative Storage Idea For A Small Bathroom Organization | Shelterness http://www.shelterness.com/31-creative-storage-idea-for-a-small-bathroom/
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- This insanely simple rope swing will provide hours of fun. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- Good old Martha taught us that rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!