Photo via: beautifulmatters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY rope ottomans are so cool! Students would love using them as seating, and theyd match the decor theme in your ocean, garden, nautical, and farm classroom themes!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- Brilliant – This would be a great way to add built-ins and actually have some storage in the house.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- This would be perfect for a Winter Wedding coffee or hot chocolate bar set up!
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- Determine what kind of area rug would fit your room best! Rectangular rugs can be used in all rooms, while round rugs are most popular in entryways or dining rooms. Runners often line hallways, staircases, and kitchens for added style. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- it would be nice to have a hot tub in the yard, especially for those fibro flare days
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving