Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope | Shelterness
- DIY your own rope rug
- Lamp mine, ma Masion lamp acquired LK, Hadley Ivory Area Rug for $1019 vs Joss and Main Sandra Rug for $265 Copy Cat Chic http://www.copycatchic.com/2017/01/loloi-hadley-ivory-area-rug.html?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Copy%20Cat%20Chic&utm_content=Loloi%20Hadley%20Ivory%20Area%20Rug
- Crochet around rope lights for a light-up rug!
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…
- Painting techniques for another project of mine
- Leather books have always been a favorite of mine, use them as a small table nestled next to a chair, with a vintage silver tray..
- DIY: How to make jute, sisal, twine or cotton rope rugs
- This insanely simple rope swing will provide hours of fun. | 41 Cheap And Easy Backyard DIYs You Must Do This Summer
- DIY ROPE WALL