Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 7 Ways to Fill a Wall that Are as Useful as They Are Beautiful | Apartment Therapy
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- A gallery wall to make a hunting man proud. New Apartment Checklist! | Moving out on your own and into your first apartment? Heres a checklist of the household necessities!
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Faux Fancy: 10 Ways to Turn Old, Busted Decor into New Luxe Hotness | Apartment Therapy
- 10 Creative Ideas to Make an Outdoor Oasis for Kids this Summer | Apartment Therapy
- How to make an acrylic frame! via A Beautiful Mess
- 3 No-Fail Ways to Decorate Your Walls When You Have Zero in the Bank | Apartment Therapy
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- 12 Ideas for Your Nonworking Fireplace | Apartment Therapy