Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- How to Naturally Whiten Pillows. I just did this. I used peroxide, vinegar and bleach on the soak. Then laundry detergent, oxy-clean and more bleach on the wash cycle. Worked really well but maybe not so natural with the addition of bleach. . Jeana
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece