Photo via: waggingfriends.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Ana White | Build a Hailey Hutch for Twin and Full Beds | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- My Repurposed Life Not all projects turn out as expected. This tutorial will show you how to make a bench from two unwanted chairs.
- I am launching a life style newsletter called THE RABBIT HOLE Subscribe here!
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- Repurposed console table from antique Cast iron sewing machine base:
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- Upcycled dresser, picking a middle name, and DIY pregnancy blog www.pregnantinconverse.blogspot.com
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- Table and shelf unit fashioned of vintage screen door and lumber (130+ years). This charming piece adds warmth to any room. Check it out at Copper Rabbit, 414 Main Street, Weston, MO.