Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Furniture Makeover: From Country to Chic Console: Update a tired old drawers into a chic console with some paint and hardwar! Totally one afternoon DIY project!
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project
- All u need is an old CD, a piece of cloth, small flat stones and some glue
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- Free DIY Furniture Project Plan from Shanty2Chic: Learn How to Build an Easy Platform Bed
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- DIY Raised dog bowls/pet feeder | Pallet Project | made entirely from pallet wood. Dog bowls bought from Pet Smart (basic large stainless steel bowls). Stained in MiniWax Provincial.
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- Lovely Picket Accent Wall Tutorial
- Project – Old Stone Highway House – Architizer