Photo via: zincdoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- Attics: They’re not just for crazy uncles anymore. In fact, interior designer Veneta Nikolova and architect Dimitar Karanikolov have exploded the notion of what an attic apartment can be with this smartly sumptuous loft in Sofia, Bulgaria. The two-year Loft 9b project yielded amazingly clever results. For starters, there’s a large dark cube that conceals the bathroom that sits on top of the building’s elevator shaft. The cube’s walls are just 16mm thin, with custom made concrete panels on the inside.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- How To Build A Lift Top Coffee Table. Full instructions for this DIY project for a dual purpose coffee table. | Tiny Homes
- DIY: Flooring on a budget! Plywood purchased at Home Depot (they cut it for free), is nailed, stained & sealed. Very easy tutorial & a very inexpensive way to recover your floor!!!
- A simple geometric coffee table made of plywood and copper that stands on its own or fits together with others of its like.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.