Photo via: interiorbarndoors.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fold-Down Spice Rack
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- spices will store easily on the backs of doors (like the door to the pantry closet)
- $5 mirror spray painted with chalkboard paint and hung on pantry door…
- Pantry doors. Pantry antique door hung with barn door hardware. Antique doors…
- Turn an old door into a coat rack.
- DIY spice up some old furniture by painting rainbow stripes on it! color . colorful . rainbow pattern .
- 3. DIY Decorative Cork Board – 34 DIY Dorm Room Decor Projects to Spice up Your Room … → DIY Decor
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Spice Up Your Doors: great idea for sprucing up flat paneled doors. Attach trim and paint! Gotta give this a try.
- DIY shelves (pantry) – good idea when I get Andrew to replace wire shelving in the pantry 🙂
- Kitchen Organization – Pull Out Shelves in Pantry. I so need this. DIY really practical information.