Photo via: centralkidsstore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- Get plastic wrap and aluminum foil out of the way by stowing them in a well-hidden magazine file.
- When I came across cheap (and slightly ugly) plastic animals in the toy section of one of our local stores I remembered these golden beaut…
- Take Note: Free Teacher Gift Printable – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- DIY Crafts: How to Make a Stamped Muslin Bag – Perfect for Gift Cards and Party Favors – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂
- 10 Fun Things to Do with Burlap, wrap any pillow with matching ribbon
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Spring Entertaining: Cute Mothers Day or Hostess Gift Ideas and Delicious Whipped Frosting Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- 16 Super creative DIY Outdoor Showers : save water, great for the garden, and SO MUCH FUN!! – A Piece of Rainbow