Photo via: storageandglee.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- Reclaimed Pallet Coat Rack – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell – http://bigdiyideas.com
- Turn an old door into a coat rack.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!
- A coat rack hung low on the wall makes a space-saving shoe rack. And many other awesome diy home organization ideas!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- Twist coat rack (Robert Bronwasser) | 165 x Ø 45cm (h x w x d) | COAT RACK / HOOK | Pinterest / Interior Design DIY / Home Decor / Ideas / Inspiration / Minimal / Minimalist / Wood / Plywood / Scandinavian / Nordic / Coat Rack / Clothes Rack / Smart / Furniture
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy