Photo via: youbold.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy coffee mug rack w/ pallet wood
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- You Will Be Amazed To See What You Can Achieve With A Plain Coffee Cup And Some Nail Polish! – She Turned A Plain Mug, Nail Polish And A Toothpick Into Something Amazing!
- A Get Well Kit : large mug, honey, fresh lemon, echinacea tea bag, chapstick, tissues, throat drops (insert lemon honey tea directions: squeeze half of a lemon & honey into bottom of cup, put squeezed lemon half & tea bag in cup, add hot water & steep 10 minutes) — Keep on hand to give to people when they are sick.
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- DIY MAGAZINE RACK
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- DIY ~ old faucets, paint them a hot red color and make a coat rack
- Kitchen Towel Rack Copper Pipe DIY
- DIY pantry door spice rack
- DIY Industrial Pipe Clothing Rack – seriously need in my basement since my closet isnt big enough
- diy rotating cooking utensil storage rack, diy, kitchen design, organizing, storage ideas, woodworking projects