Photo via: burkatron.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY mid century planners well your turn your home to a chic desert get away with the colors.
- Original Mid Century Modern Bookcases: Green And Blue Wooden Wall Bookcase…
- Mid Century Modern Record Console – Ikea Hackers
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – …Dont Kill My Vibe. ***** interior design, home, decor, decorating, bohemian, modern, mid century modern, eclectic, contemporary, naturalistic, rustic, living room, antique, vintage, reclaimed, wood
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/
- Create your very own chic and stylish hanging nightstand by Katherine Elizabeth | Create Your Own Urban Outfitters Hanging Nightstand On The Cheap! | Watch the instructions here–> http://gwyl.io/create-urban-outfitters-hanging-nightstand-cheap/
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand
- Two Tone Re-Painted Nightstand in DIY Chalk Paint. Click for tips and tricks and to see the before nightstand refinishedfurniture paintinedfurniture www.twoityourself.com
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Vincenzo de Cotiis 18th Century Palazzo Apartment in Milan