Photo via: mrkate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Interior Designer Moran Gozali – Weekly Tip: Furniture Makeovers with Marble Contact Paper
- How to make a faux marble table or surface with contact paper. Simple Ikea hack to make your furniture look more expensive by @sylandsam
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- REALLY?! Refurbish Appliances With Stainless Steel Contact Paper » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- DIY Suitcase Side Table
- DIY a minimalist side table for your living room.
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Rustic Side Table: Astoria Rolling Accent Table – Industrial Vibe
- This is just a $7 ikea bed side table, painted with push pins and a mirror. SO CUTE!