Photo via: mahjongjatekok.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- Glass bottles wrapped in a piece of scrapbook paper and tied with twine…cute table centerpiece
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Painted Bottles- cute upcycle idea for this Starbucks latte bottles
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!
- Marigold + Mars is hand embroidery by Cristin Morgan. Her colorful hoop art is centered around lettering and flowers, often combining them into one piece.
- krylon looking glass spray paint on mason jars
- Aibek Almossov Glass Treehouse Tree In The House | Check out this post on this amazing, tubular treehouse design. refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/2016/03/106802/abbey-almassov-glass-treehouse
- making an entrance: dark binding on the stair runner; dark armoire with glass doors enhances light reflectance. Dark paint in the room beyond invites you.
- Make a DIY Ombre Glass Pendant Light
- DIY Blue Opaline Glass