Photo via: bystephanielynn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- Perhaps kids would be more likely to get out of bed in the morning if they had a slide connected to it.
- Kitchen update on a budget! Countertop paint that looks like granite and one-day cabinet makeover. DIY www.gianigranite.com www.nuvocabinetpaint.com
- DIY Kitchen Makeover on a Budget. Before and After. Giani Granite Countertop Paint kits transform existing counters to the look of natural stone and Nuvo Cabinet Paint is a one-day makeover process. www.gianigranite.com:
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- How Clever is this ? DIY Wood tilt out trash cabinet !
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including an abundance of drawers.
- Kitchen Island With Seating | I love all the storage options in this kitchen including the abundance of drawers.
- Kitchen Organization – Pull Out Shelves in Pantry. I so need this. DIY really practical information.