Photo via: thesweetestoccasion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- 23. Spray paint rocks to make a pretty centerpiece! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- DIY Tutorial: tips + tricks on How-To Successfully Paint Wood Furniture. Follow along on this multi-post blog series of transforming a china cabinet. Easy-to-follow directions and all the steps fully explained!
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- 9. DIY Gold Magnetic Letters — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Amazing idea!!!! Take a canvas, and cover it with stickers/decals (or cut your own) and spray paint the canvas. Remove all the stickers, and hang lights behind it for super cool decoration.
- I would have to decorate it. Stencil the top, put baskets in the bottoms, put some kind of trim along the top (maybe light it UP?! ✌️) and paint the metal bits gold first!
- DIY crafts // For the home // To sell // For gifts // Easy + unique ideas just for fun! // Creating easy and pretty Jewelry Storage Trays
- The most amazing Ikea Hyllis transformation to marble and gold using only spray paint and sticker!
- Change the look of an old pillow, give new life to a faded awning, or make a dull rug a fun new hue – the possibilities are endless for you to Spray it New! Simply Spray works great both inside and ou