Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY hanging wall lamp from ikea shelf holders & hemtex ceiling lamps.
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Wall Art Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and P
- Anthro-inspired DIY modern rustic wall hanging made from reclaimed barn wood.
- See how easy it is to create this vertical DIY Modern Rustic Wall Hanging from salvaged wood | upcycledtreasures.com
- IKEA Bed Slats: Wall Hanging Organizers For Every Room
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- A Colorful, Layered Home Focused on Fun and Family | Design*Sponge – im seeing these hanging shelf planters everywhere. must be easy to DIY…
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- The easiest DIY hack to glam your $14.99 Ikea Hyllis Shelf Unit into marble and gold shelves.