Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- I stumbled upon a really cool indoor gardening concept the other day – string gardens. “Kokedama” is basically the Japanese art of enclosing a plants roots in a moss ball and suspending that plant – sort of a hanging bonsai concept.
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Kokedama – Natal Plum Bonsai Moss Ball (Limited Edition) – Bloom Couture
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- How to make Sugar wax | Professional Sugaring | Sugar wax DIY – YouTube
- Baseboarders DIY Baseboard Heater Covers – YouTube
- Hanging plant inside – love
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- How to Make a Hanging Kokedama String Garden
- DIY your own macrame hanging vase with this tutorial.
- Full DIY Tutorial: Hanging Herb Garden Using a Chicken Feeder