Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- 15 DIY Entryway Bench Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from shanty 2 chic, this fabulous diy hall tree bench using ana white plans.
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Shelving made from wood beams and leather straps. Simple and chic! great re-use from old belts
- DIY Shiplap Hall Tree
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- Pallet Projects : A Flag Made From Pallets And An Old Window Frame
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- In the entry hall of decorator Cristine Gillespies Los Angeles cottage, graphic red and white Suzanis give an antique Swedish sofa from Indigo Seas a buoyant, modern look.
- tree bench made from kitchen chairs, diy, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
- DIY: How to Build a Corner Bookcase – this is a great way to add storage to an odd corner of a room – via Year of Serendipity