Photo via: nl.pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- Use napkin rings and ribbons for hanging curtains, it adds a cute touch and creates a DIY project
- To make no-sew, no-fuss pleats in DIY curtain panels. You cant see the rings once the curtain is hung.
- prism design + office coastlines runner camp merges a retail shoe store with a gym facility
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Tank tops on shower rings on a hanger = an open drawer for my socks!
- Hangers made out of branches
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- new-sew dropcloth curtains with clips and rings
- Wall Jewelry Organizer with ikea picture ledge on top for rings and bracelets
- When mayo isnt just for your BLT. Removing water rings from furniture.
- Lord of the Rings Green MIddle Earth Map – Cushion / Pillow Cover / Panel / Fabric