Photo via: blissfullydomestic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Did you know you can make cool DIY marbled mugs with nail polish? Its easy and you can have gorgeous mugs in minutes that cost less than a dollar each!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- DIY: Dresser turned TV Console!
- DIY rabbit hutch repurposed from a dresser!
- Great Ideas — 30 Before and After DIY Projects – This dresser is great!
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- Upcycled dresser, picking a middle name, and DIY pregnancy blog www.pregnantinconverse.blogspot.com
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home
- Add character to your bathroom with this DIY Farmhouse Style Bathroom Mirror Tutorial
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.