Photo via: blissfullydomestic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Did you know you can make cool DIY marbled mugs with nail polish? Its easy and you can have gorgeous mugs in minutes that cost less than a dollar each!
- DIY sunburst mirror — are you kidding me?! This is so easy and awesome looking!
- 17 Apart: How To: DIY Antiqued Mercury Mirror Glass
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- Easily transform old wood into this stylish DIY farmhouse floor mirror for your living room decor.
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- This vanity, complete with a DIY mirror and sheepskin stool, is every makeup lovers dream set up.
- DIY: amethyst mirror
- How-To DIY Article | 11 Simple DIY Ways To Make Your Small Bathroom Look BIGGER | Image Source: Dawna Jones | CLICK TO ENJOY… http://carlaaston.com/designed/11-easy-ways-to-make-a-small-bathroom-look-bigger (KWs: mirror, cabinet, closet, lighting)