Photo via: sayyes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Add sophistication to your home by incorporating Thundercloud into your bedroom, kitchen, or entryway. This deep blue BEHR Paint color will look great on an accent wall or kitchen cabinets for a pop of color! TrueToHue
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Chanel No. 5 Vase/candle holder. Love the pink candles and the pearls but also very nice as a vase with flowers. Cute for a French themed party. My first DIY!!
- TRIBECCA HOME Leaf Print Accent Parson Side Chairs (Set of 2) chairs to match the bedding on massage table
- Master bedroom idea – cream, gold, silver color scheme with pink accent
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY! by LiveLoveLaughMyLife
- Look at this beautiful idea repurposing old tin cans into easy candle holders ! by carlani