Photo via: classyclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Gallery Wall Arrangement Ideas – plus many other guides, such as yardage guides for upholstered furniture, window treatment & terminology guides, area rug size guides, etc. This is an excellent resource!!!
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Entryway Gallery Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Window treatment for master bedroom – there are no directions – someone posted as a pic only but you can see enough to figure it out!!! Great look . . .
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – Click image to get the gallery wall idea prints and learn how to create your own gallery wall! Plus the SHOPPING GUIDE for purchasing the same items.
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY Window treatment – so cool, this may be a new project for me. 🙂
- A coat rack hung low on the wall makes a space-saving shoe rack. And many other awesome diy home organization ideas!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!