Photo via: dumpster-diva-mimi.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Black and White Bathroom | How to get a black and white bathroom on a budget. All products are from the Home Depot and come together in this modern bathroom design, bringing in wood tones, greenery, black faucets, pattern tile, and marble. Get the look for less with this source guide!
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- Using 4×8 plywood flooring instead of hardwood flooring. Sealed here with just polyurethane. Saw it on Everyday Cheapskate.
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Arrow art, string art, colorful, positive vibes, quotes, wood signs, home decor, office decor, birthday gift, going away gift, wall art, handmade, art, aztec, cute quote, bedroom decor, teen room decor, dorm decor ***An original design that was all free handed without use of any vinyl decal or stenciling by Nailed It! Custom Crafts naileditcustomcrafts.etsy.com
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- The life of a free spirit. At home this means not worrying that everything single piece has its perfect spot in the room. Everything is informal. It is cozy. It
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage