Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- Download and print this free printable Good Things Come to Those Who Hustle wall art for your home or office! Directions: Unlock the files. Once you unlock the files (by sharing, liking, following), the download buttons will appear. Click the download button below to download the PDF file. Press print. PERMITTED USE: This file is…
- DIY – Free weekly to do list by aliceandlois.com. 3 designs. Download and print.
- Adorable felt food patterns by ohcrafts: PDF templates, for sew wonderful food from felt. DIY Kids Felt_Food
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- Good old Martha taught us that rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- DIY: How To Reupholster a Chair – excellent tutorial!
- Furniture anatomy of a Chair – describing different furniture parts of chairs, tables, bookcases, etc. will help greatly when working with furniture.
- Diagram of a Side Chair – 1680 – 1710 – New York and New Jersey.