Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fathers day Dad birthday gift Daddy Father by undertheblossomtree Más
- Fathers Day gift idea
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!
- DIY Murphy bed – DIY wall bed for $150 built by my husband and my Dad… with build in shelving … win a $100 gift card! | http://www.yourmodernfamily.com/diy-wall-bed/
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Scrabble wall tiles. Easy DIY project. Absolutely love.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- PS I love you quote on a Faux Burlap Decorative Throw Pillow Cover, Pillow with Words, Christmas Gift, Valentines Day
- Look at the hinged pane in this wall of windows! Love the idea! DIY Gift Idea // Minimalist Framed Floating Leaves
- DIY Picture Frame| DIY Frame| Art Frame| Looking for a solution to odd sized art prints? This simple, stunning, and affordable frame for art is made from acrylic and brass hardware. The art frame will keep the picture safe from children, animals, without fear of breaking easily.
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.