Photo via: delightfullynoted.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY How to make a Restoration Hardware farm house table for $110
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna
- DIY Restoration Hardware – Inspired Shelving
- restoration hardware paint
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- diy farmhouse table. Best tutorial I have found! Perfect!!!
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- DIY Farmhouse Dining Table // Add the warm rustic feeling to your house with the farmhouse style table.
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad